Finance & Accounting
Financial security you can rely upon.
The financial strength and stability of a community are vital to its success. At Lewis Association Property Management we offer financial management expertise that is focused on building long-term value, with your financial security always top of mind. We’re proud to maintain the highest security measures, the tightest financial standards and the broadest array of financial and accounting services in the industry. They include:
- Comprehensive financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense projections
- Budgeting based on actual expenses – not just projected income and assist the board to finalize budget for presentation at annual or budget ratification meeting
- “Cash Based” accounting method – making financials easier to read and understand.
- Assistance to determine annual assessment amounts, reserve funding, and capital project funding.
- Electronic funds management via secured computers
- Accounts payable management
- Invoice management
- Checking, savings, money market and other account reconciliations
- Investment fund and rollover date monitoring
- Billing and collections of association assessments
- Delinquency notices, breach notices and violation letters
- Overseeing escrow demands
- Check preparation and distribution
- Tax Preparation